Saturday 27 May 2017

Ariana Grande to RETURN to Manchester for a fundraising concert


Ariana Grande has confirmed she will return to Manchester after posting on Twitter 'We won't let hate win'.

The singer's gig was attacked by suicide bomber Salman Abedi on Monday, killing 22 people and injuring 119 more.
She postponed her world tour and went home to Florida in tears following the atrocity but has now confirmed she will go back to the city for a benefit concert to support the families of the victims.

The 23-year-old wrote: 'My heart, prayers and deepest condolences are with the victims of the Manchester Attack and their loved ones.
'There is nothing I or anyone can do to take away the pain you are feeling or to make this better.
'However, I extend my hand and heart and everything I possibly can give to you and yours, should you want or need my help in any way.
'The only thing we can do now is choose how we let this affect us and how we live our lives from here on out.'
full tweet below:
 

The former victorious actress then confirmed she would be staging a benefit gig in the city,

She said: 'I'll be returning to the incredibly brave city of Manchester to spend some time with my fans and to have a benefit concert in honor of and to raise money for the victims and their families.
'I want to thank my fellow musicians and friends for reaching out to be part of our expression of love for Manchester. I will have details to share with you as soon as a everything is confirmed.
'From the day we started putting the Dangerous Woman Tour together, I said that this show, more than anything else, was intended to be a safe place for my fans.

She did not announce a date for the concert.
Grande suspended her Dangerous Woman world tour and canceled several European shows after the bombing. The tour will restart June 7 in Paris.

0 comments:

Post a Comment